Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I Am One With God

Psalm 118:18-29 (KJV)

18 The Lord has chastened me sore:  but he has not given me over to death.
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness:  I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:
20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 I will praise thee:  for you have heard me, and are become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord:  O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that comes in the name of the Lord:  we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
27 God is the Lord, who has shown us light:  bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28 You are my God, and I will praise you:  you are my God, I will exalt you.
29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good:  for his mercy endures for ever.



Father, thank you for the light of your glorious gospel shining in and through us.  Thank you our hearts are ever open to receive from you. Thank you for the new Jerusalem on earth. Thank you we are bound with cords of love that cannot be broken in Jesus name, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment